UGA Collegiate 4-H enables members to make a difference in the community through service and volunteerism with local 4-H clubs and the University of Georgia community. Collegiate 4-H members have opportunities to further their leadership skills and professional development through local, state, regional, and national offices, business meetings, service and outreach on campus and in the community, and by participating in conferences and internships. UGA Collegiate 4-H brings together students from all majors across campus who may or may not have previous 4-H experience and allows them to continue live out the 4-H motto of “Making the best better.” For more information, email us.
- President: Bailey Dickinson
- Vice President of Internal Affairs: Brett Allen
- Vice President of External Affairs: Robbie Thomas
- Business Executive: Caroline Dunn
- Social Chair: Julie Bacon
- Service Chairs: Karley Sanders and Jake Conner