Poultry Science Club
The Poultry Science Club provides opportunities for students with similar interests to get together for professional development, community outreach, and fellowship. Students interact with faculty and staff members of the department that serve as advisors for the club and many aspects of college life, as well as develop a relationship with industry contacts who are looking to hire for internships and careers. Club events include exciting activities such as grilling at the Poultry Research Farm, bonfires, bowling, and more! Club members also have the opportunity to attend the International Processing and Production Expo each year and participate in their Collegiate internship/career interviews – giving you a front row seat to get the best and most competitive positions in the industry.
Fall 2017 Officers:
- President: Kelly Sweeney
- Vice President: Jennifer Richter
- Secretary: Breanna Hart
- Treasurer: Chloe Kleinheinz
- Public Relations: Carlee Jenkins
- Historians: Caitlyn Shadrix, Leslie Lamb
- Ag Hill Representatives: Levi Samples, Tanner Sanders and Maria Kriesel
- Advisors: Jessica Fife, Jeanna Wilson, Harsha Thippareddi and Justin Fowler
The Poultry Science Club will meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Poultry Science Building. Any changes in this schedule will be announced through the Poultry Science listserv and announcements posted in the Poultry Science Building.