Online Graduate Programs
This non-thesis online degree program is offered by the Department of Food Science and Technology and accommodates working professionals with or without a formal degree in food science.
- Offers instruction in core areas of food technology:
- Developed for students with or without formal education in food science, but have a degree in related sciences.
- Formal research project is not a requirement.
For more information, visit online.uga.edu/MFT.
This degree, formerly known as the Masters of Agricultural Leadership, is offered through the Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication. It was developed for traditional and non-traditional scholars interested in fields of education, communication and leadership.
- Program focus is in areas such as:
- Advanced educational methods
- Program planning and evaluation
- Research methods
- Grant seeking strategies
- Crisis communication
- Organizational development
- Current agricultural and environmental issues
- Leadership Skills (conflict resolution, cooperation, negotiation, etc.)
- Students complete an approved program of 36 hours.
- Thesis and non-thesis options available.
For more information, please contact Dr. Nick Fuhrman, graduate coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-8828.