JBS Trainee Program
Posted: April 06, 2016 10:17 AM
- Location: Various Locations
- Employer: JBS
At JBS, the world’s largest protein company, we strive to be the best at what we do. Our global company has a rich past and we are determined to provide the opportunity of a better future. To achieve this goal, we need driven, hardworking and talented team members who are just as interested in leading success as we are in obtaining it. Are you up to the challenge?
Our Trainee Program lets you take the wheel
This 18-month management training program provides you the opportunity to customize your experience within the business. The program focuses on giving you in-depth experience across multiple areas of our operations. Over the course of the program you will obtain skills necessary to read complex situations, solve the problems associated and carry out solutions. Not only will you work in a challenging and collaborative environment, you can also look forward to:
- Participating in leadership development courses and meeting senior management
- Working in a rotational program with challenging projects and key learning objectives
- Receiving hands-on training in an area of interest with the intention of final placement
Ready for your future?
Do you have...
- Bachelors’ or Master’s Degree?
- 0-3 years work experience?
Are you still in?
These aren’t required, but it might nice if…
- You identify with and exemplify the JBS Core Values
- You are able to communicate with a variety of people
- You enjoy solving problems and are up for a challenge
- You have a sense of adventure (the ability to relocate)
Working with us will give you:
- Plenty of opportunities to build a career you enjoy
- The opportunity to make a difference in a multi-billion dollar company
- The skills needed to lead a team with integrity and effectiveness
When you work with JBS, you are more than an employee. Our team members are a family with rich values and the goal of bettering the community. Hone your skills, broaden your future and help the largest global food company feed the world.
Visit www.jbssa.com/careers - from the opportunities page, click on A Leadership Development Opportunity and follow the instructions to complete the application. Questions? Contact Brittany.Gratton@jbssa.com.