Posted: April 18, 2016 10:00 AM
- Location: Various locations
- Employer: ProContractor Tools
Are you looking for a fast-track career that offers the opportunity to travel, extensive training, and promotional opportunity? Join our team as a Sales Coordinator for our ProContractor Tools business!
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is an industry leader specializing in construction and industrial equipment rental. Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for projects and applications for commercial and residential construction, industrial and manufacturing plants, entertainment services, and more. The ProContractor Tools business offers a complete line of professional small tools and equipment for our customers to rent.
In addition to providing equipment and tools from brand names our customers trust, we employ knowledgeable and dedicated employees at our 260 branches throughout the US and Canada. We are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers.
This Sales Coordinator role is part of the implementation team for our ProContractor Tool business. Through an extensive training program, Sales Coordinators will become subject matter experts by gaining detailed knowledge of the wide variety of products offered and share best practices with branches throughout the United States. This position will provide a fast track for advancement into other roles upon completion of the project.
- Support the implementation of ProContractor Tools in branch locations
- Share product knowledge with branch staff and customers
- Branding/marketing of ProContractor Tools to branches’ customer base
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve their issues/concerns
- Maximize revenue through the sale of additional products and services
- Coordinate rental transactions from all inbound inquiries
- Generate leads through outbound sales calls
- Provide customers with expert advice on the selection, operation and maintenance of all the various types of equipment
- Sales, customer service, or equipment rental, construction, or industrial experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate’s degree or experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Willing to travel for first 8-10 months of employment
- Willing to relocate for promotional opportunity upon completion of project; relocation assistance will be available
- Handle multiple assignments within a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Passion for customer service
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a desire to win
- Demonstrates integrity
- Desire to learn and develop a long-term career in sales and/or operations management
- Confident, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Communicates professionally and effectively
- Drive results through teamwork
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, HERC is the right place for you! This position offers a competitive salary including a bonus program and relocation assistance where needed. As an industry leader, HERC offers the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Apply today to be part of a team built for success!
Apply online by visiting http://careers.hertzequip.com and using job ID#112513
Questions: Contact Nicole Remillard (email@example.com)