Animal Science In Action
Animal Science in Action is a two-day program designed for rising high school juniors and seniors interested in science and in careers in animal science. Participants engage in a series of laboratory experiments and visit each of the college's main teaching farms for hands-on activities with beef and dairy cattle, horses, swine and sheep. Current CAES animal and dairy science students help lead the program, which begins May 31, 2018 and ends on June 1, 2018. Participants stay overnight in UGA dormitories in Athens, Ga. Animal Science in Action is presented by the Department of Animal and Dairy Science.
- Provide a PSAT or SAT score
- Be a rising junior or senior
- Event costs $100/student
Please fill out the following forms below. The application deadline is May 1, 2018.
- Application and program agenda
- Participant code of conduct
- Participation agreement and waiver
- Authorization to administer medication
- Medical information form and authorization for medical care
For more information contact:
- Sarah Loughridge: email@example.com, (706-583-0511)