Poultry Science Open House
Join us for this FREE event that allows high school and potential college transfer students interested in science, technology, animals, and more for a day with UGA Department of Poultry Science faculty as they showcase their specialty in the poultry science and avian biology industries through various sessions.
When is it?
Friday, July 20, 2018
What will be going on?
- Interactive sessions that allow students and adults to move at their own pace, allowing you to focus more on what sparks your interest!
- Learn about the multitude of career options through our majors and industry job demand
- Socialize with department alumni about their time at UGA and their career path
- Tour the University of Georgia campus
- Chick-Fil-A lunch and Dept. of Poultry Science goody bags provided
- Learn from our world-renowned faculty professors in a casual environment
Ready to go? Register Below
All students and teachers must register individually to attend. Please help us get an accurate count by registering by the deadline below.
Registration will close on July 13, 2018!
Have questions or need more information? Email Jessica Fife, Program Coordinator