4-Year Course Plans
The 4-Year Course Plans listed below outline sample class sequences for each major. You will determine the right courses for your interests with the help of your advisor.
- Agricultural & Applied Economics
- Agricultural Communication
- Agricultural Education
- Agriscience & Environmental Systems
- Animal Health
- Animal Science: Animal Biology Emphasis
- Animal Science: Equine Science Management Emphasis
- Animal Science: Production Management Emphasis
- Applied Biotechnology
- Avian Biology
- Biological Science
- Dairy Science
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Economics & Management
- Environmental Resource Science
- Food Industry Marketing & Administration
- Food Science: Business Emphasis
- Food Science: Science, Technology & Engineering Emphasis
- Poultry Science
- Turfgrass Management
- Water & Soil Resources
See the UGA Bulletin for more information about required classes and available electives.
Choose a grouping below to browse all courses and descriptions within that field.
- Agricultural and Applied Economics (AAEC)
- Animal and Dairy Science (ADSC)
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (AESC)
- Agricultural Communication (AGCM)
- Agricultural Education (AGED)
- Agricultural Leadership (ALDR)
- Applied Technology (APTC)
- Biotechnology (BTEC)
- Crop and Soil Sciences (CRSS)
- Entomology (ENTO)
- Food Science and Technology (FDST)
- Horticulture (HORT)
- Plant Genetics (PGEN)
- Plant Pathology (PATH)
- Poultry Science (POUL)
Help with Course Syllabi
The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences no longer hosts syllabi for classes within the college. Students and faculty should refer to the UGA Syllabus System for browsing and uploading course syllabi.
Uploading a syllabus?
If you are faculty, an instructor, or staff, you may upload course syllabi through the UGA Syllabus System.
Locating a syllabus?
In order to find a course syllabus, you may do one of two things: